DISCIPLES OF CHRIST STUDENTS
Eureka College has a historic and enduring relationship with the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). The strength of the relationship is unmistakable and clearly stated in the college’s strategic goal, “Eureka College will increase the presence of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) tradition in all areas of campus life and have EC recognized as one of the top three schools affiliated with the church.”
A FEW OF THE MANY OPPORTUNITIES FOR DISCIPLESHIP AT EC:
- Disciples on Campus: An active student organization for Christian friendship, spiritual growth and servant-leadership.
- Service and Mission: Local, domestic, and international spring break trips and service-learning opportunities.
- Internships: Chaplain helps students locate ministry and service positions.
- Regional, General, Ecumenical, Interfaith opportunities.
Grant and Scholarship Opportunities
- Minister Dependent Grant – Active members who are also dependents of DOC ministers.
- Leadership Grant – Active members who are youth leaders in the church beyond the congregational level.
($500 each, annual, stackable, subject to cap on total aid)
The Disciples Leadership Program
RESOURCES FOR DISCIPLES STUDENTS AT EUREKA COLLEGE
- Religious Studies / Course Offerings at Eureka College
- HELM Additional available denominational aid options
- Phillips Legacy Scholarship