Accelerated Cybersecurity Career Training Bootcamp at Eureka College
Class Starts October 18th
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the next Cybint Cybersecurity joint cohort (JC) bootcamp. The JC will be a part time cohort, meaning that the duration will be 24 weeks, with two weekly online meetings with the Cybint appointed Facilitator. For the upcoming joint cohort, we have decided to open two separate start dates to accommodate as many students’ schedules as possible:
Learn more by attending one of our upcoming webinars:
- Wednesday, October 6th at 6:00PM CST
- Wednesday, October 13th at 6:00PM CST
Upcoming class schedule:
- Mondays and Thursdays from 6:00PM - 10:00PM CST, starting November 1st
- Tuesdays & Fridays from 6:00PM - 10:00PM CST, starting November 2nd
What is it and Who is it For?
The Cybersecurity Bootcamp at Eureka College is an aligned NIST/NICE standards cybersecurity training program designed to successfully prepare people with little or no background in IT for entry level jobs in cybersecurity a high in-demand and lucrative career path. The Cybersecurity Bootcamp is for anyone interested in becoming a cybersecurity professional. No prior knowledge or experience required. This Bootcamp at Eureka College covers the hands-on and practical skills necessary for Bootcampers to land high-paying careers in cybersecurity, one of the world’s fastest growing industries.
Graduates of the bootcamp are permitted to take the Cyber First Responder (CFR) certificate exam. In addition, graduates are allowed to take the Security+ certification exam.
To register or questions, Contact LaMar Anderson at (309) 467-6344 or email email@example.com.
With the rate of Cyber attacks reaching record highs, there is an urgent need for workers in cybersecurity. The field has had 0% unemployment for nearly a decade and forecasts 350% job growth through 2021. With plentiful opportunities and competitive compensation, the best way to gain the skills necessary to fill these positions is through an accelerated Cybersecurity Bootcamp.
How Does it Work?
The Cybersecurity Bootcamp was developed around Israeli military training methodologies and hands-on learning. We know that everyone learns differently which is why Eureka College offers Bootcampers with two accelerated tracks.
- Full Time, 3 months: 4 hours daily with the Bootcamp Facilitator and 4 hours individual online work.
- Part Time, 6 months: This will cover the same content, over a longer period of time and with classes occurring only twice a week, 4 hours each day.
REGISTRATION, PAYMENT AND REFUNDS
Once registered, students will be provided an access code to get into the LMS. There will be a 20-hour required pre-work assignment due before the start date of the class. Unless prior arrangements are made, students must pay before the class begins. No refunds will be provided after the start of the class. Detailed syllabus available by request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Classes are facilitated by Cybint at a one-time cost of $5,000.00.
- Cohort-based with daily meetings and learning objectives
- Curriculum aligned with National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE)
- Access to Cybint Cyber Experts for Q&A
- Guidance on job searching and resume building
After Bootcamp Role and Readiness
- 9 months of continued access to Cybint’s online learning platform, including ongoing training covering emerging cyber threats
- Connection to our alumni and career network
- Career readiness for the most in-demand entry-level cybersecurity roles
- Salary information can be found at https://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes151212.htm#st