The Office of Career Development’s mission is to provide students and alumni of Eureka College with the best available resources to prepare for and find employment in today’s world.
Students will prepare for their future careers through access to services such as career counseling, interest inventories, resume development, job-search workshops, career fairs, the new Eureka College Career L.A.U.N.C.H. on-campus career conference, alumni mentoring, internship guidance, and more. The Office also provides resources and information for students planning to further their studies in advanced degree programs at other colleges and universities.
The Office of Career Development strives to help students take what they’ve learned and experienced at Eureka College, and apply it towards finding meaningful work as capable professionals.
99% of EC grads are employed or continuing their
education within 6 months of graduation.
Career Services Include:
- Selecting a major
- Resume and cover letter development and feedback
- Mock/practice interviews
- Informational interviews
- Exploring and defining career options
- Developing job search strategies
- Obtaining career-related experience
- Identifying and connecting with prospective employers
- Post-Graduate school research and application reviews
- Career Assessments