Kristen Beck '96
Partner, Sustainability Services
Education: BS Accounting and Business Administration, Eureka College 1996
Company: Deloitte Advisory LLP
Address: Greenwich, CT
Ms. Beck is an avid runner and sports enthusiast. She loves spending time with friends and family.
- Global Social Venture Competition Advisory Board of the UC Berkeley’ s Haas School of Business
- Financial Women’ s Association
- Junior League of Stamford-Norwalk
- Partner, Deloitte & Touche LLP – Sustainability Risk Services Leader U.S. and Americas.
- Represents Deloitte on a number of advisory and technical committees: Member of the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) North America Advisory Council, Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) Assurance Task Force, the Global Initiative for Sustainability Ratings (GISR) Technical Review Committee, the Sustainable Stock Exchange (SSE) Initiative Corporate Working Group, former member of the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC) Working Group, and serves as a member of the AICPA Conflict Minerals and Sustainability Task Forces
- Began career with Deloitte over 20 years ago in Deloitte’ s audit and advisory practice, then serving in multiple roles in Deloitte’ s National office working including working with deputy CEO of Deloitte LLP focusing on regulatory and public policy matters
UNIQUELY EUREKA EXPERIENCE
“As a legacy family with 40+ family members attending Eureka College, Eureka has always held a special place in my heart. Students looking for a well-rounded educational experience with hands-on faculty attention as well as unlimited opportunities to participate and develop leadership and personal skills, Eureka is the place for you.”