Mickeisha Armstrong '93
Benefits Vendor Manager, Caterpillar Inc.
Company: Caterpillar Inc.
Address: Metamora, IL
Mrs. Armstrong is married to David, her EC sweetheart. They have one son, Jalen.
- Eureka College Board of Trustees (2013 – present)
- Illinois Heart and Lung Foundation (Board President 2013-Present)
- Young Lives-Volunteer (2016-Present)
- Northwoods Community Church-Volunteer (2006-Present)
- Currently holds Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) designation through World at Work
- Previously served on the board for the Heartland Healthcare Coalition and co-chair for the National Business Coalition on Health
- is certified in Operational Excellence.
UNIQUELY EUREKA EXPERIENCE
“EC is the place where a student can be a big fish in a small pond while maximizing their growth potential in the areas of leadership, learning and serving. Our amazing faculty and staff have a legacy of being the bridge to assist students in crossing over into a successful life post-graduation.This was my ‘ neath the elms’ experience that continues to hold true today. And for those reasons, I’ m proud to be an EC alum and trustee.”